Manassas City Public Schools have immediate openings for School Bus Drivers. The successful candidate will have experience driving a bus as well as working with children.
To apply for a Bus Driver position:
- Go to www.mcpsva.org
- Click “Work for MCPS”
- Click Employment Opportunities/Apply Here
- Scroll down to find “Bus Driver” or type “Bus Driver” in the Search field
- Click “Apply Now” and submit
Some of the benefits of being a Bus Driver for MCPS include:
- Paid Training (currently $16.00/hr.) (minimum of 48hrs training)
- Minimum starting rate $18.63/hr.
- Contracted drivers receive a benefit package
- Split shift (allows you to do midday errands, shopping, etc.)
- Bring your children on the bus with you (after training).
- Excellent second or third career – Retiree’s welcome!
- Be home when the children are home on non-school days and holidays. Summer work is available for those interested.
- Be active in your community.
- City is approximately 10 square miles. Quick and easy routes to learn.
- All School Buses are parked at a central location, no long distance driving to get to your bus.
- Friendly, small town atmosphere – You are known by your name, not just a number.
*You must enjoy working with children and serve as a role model to our students!
*For questions, please contact Ralph Cataneo @ 571.377.6091* or [email protected]