Whether you’re a veteran Black Friday shopper or new to the experience, every consumer could use a survival guide to Black Friday. Manassas Mall has you covered, with a 4-Step survival guide to help make Black Friday easier, and more enjoyable.
4 Step Black Friday Survival Guide:
Step One: Select your top priority stores and research their deals in advance
- The most popular choices typically include At Home, Macy’s Walmart, American Eagle, Bath & Body Works, H&M, Jimmy Jazz, Victoria’s Secret and the newly reopened Charlotte Russe!
- The mall team will be posting deals as we see them on our website at ManassasMall.com/Sales, but the best door busters and deals typically are released last minute on the official store websites.
Step Two: Divide and Conquer
- Once you have your plan, arrive in a group and designate who will shop at each store. Share your lists so that one person can get everyone’s wish list items at each specific retailer.
- This means that Black Friday shoppers accumulate a lot of stuff in a very short period of time. Shoppers may need to make several trips out to the car to drop off packages. Make sure to designate meet up spots and meet up times! Should you get separated, security can be reached at (571) 237-0825 to help you reunite with your team.
Step Three: Make time for food, beverage, bathroom breaks—and Santa
- Even after a Thanksgiving feast, shoppers will get hungry and thirsty again – and food isn’t always convenient or even available at 1 am. It’s also important to know where bathrooms will be available to you.
- There are a handful of restaurants inside Manassas Mall that are open until late in the evening on Thanksgiving Day and opening early on Black Friday, so that visitors can take breaks and enjoy the facility as they prepare for the most important shopping day of the year.
- Families should also remember that Santa will be available to take photos and meet kids in the At Home court! Santa will be taking photos on Black Friday from 10:00am until 8:00pm, and every day until December 24. Photo packages are available for purchase.
Step Four: Bring your family
- The adventure of Black Friday does not need to be rushed or stressful. While shopping at premium brand outlets, you can blow off steam by racing an electric go kart at speeds up to 50 mph at Autobahn Indoor Speedway, enjoy laser tag, bowling and arcade games at Uptown Alley, or experience one of the biggest indoor play parks in Northern Virginia at Billy Beez!
For further information on holiday events, mall stores or holiday hours, please visit the Manassas Mall website at www.ManassasMall.com. Like the mall on Facebook.com/ManassasMall and follow them on Twitter.com/ManassasMall and Instagram.com/ManassasMall.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 25th, 2019
Contact: Kelly Gilfether
Marketing Director/Manassas Mall
E-mail: [email protected]
Black Friday Survival Guide
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in North America. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 17 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. Pyramid is an industry leader in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit