FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 10, 2019
Contact: Kelly Gilfether
Marketing Director/Manassas Mall
E-mail: [email protected]
Celebrate Columbus Day Weekend with Saving & Discounts!
Manassas, VA. –Manassas Mall will be open on Columbus Day, Monday October 14th, 2019 from 10am to 9pm. Department store and entertainment venue hours may vary.
Eat, Shop, Play & Save with one stop shopping this Columbus Day Weekend!
- Find the perfect fall outfit at American Eagle, Children’s Place, F21 Red, H&M, Rue 21, Macy’s or Sears with Columbus Day sales and promotions!
- Walmart is open 24 hours and has everything you need for your Halloween costume, candy or party supplies.
- At Home has a huge selection of Halloween décor, home décor, and even Christmas décor!
- If it’s family entertainment you want, let the kids have some indoor fun at Billy Beez where they can run, jump, slide and play all day!
- Uptown Alley has 45,000 sf of family fun & food, with 16 lanes of bowling, state of the art video games, and laser tag.
- Speed-lovers, experience a thrill like no other with European style indoor go-karting, at speeds of up to 50 mph at Autobahn Indoor Speedway!
For further information on mall hours, stores and events, please visit the website at www.ManassasMall.com. Like us on Facebook.com/ManassasMall and follow us on Twitter.com/ManassasMall and Instagram.com/ManassasMall.
About Manassas Mall: Manassas Mall is a dining, shopping and entertainment destination located on Prince William County. Anchored by At Home, Macy’s, Sears and Walmart, the center offers more than 75 top retail shops, sit down dining and family entertainment options. With a truly unique and diverse tenant mix, Manassas Mall is the place to Eat, Shop, and Play.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC: Pyramid Management Group, owner of Manassas Mall, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of tradition retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com